Building the Legacy
Fathers and Families Center depends entirely upon grants and donations from private foundations, corporations, government entities, and individuals in order to provide programs and services to young fathers and their families. You can help by:
NAP Tax Credits Available! Donate $100 or more to Fathers and Families Center beforeNovember 30th and reduce taxes due by half the amount you donate. Take advantage of this great opportunity. For more information on the availability of tax credits call our Controller, Gordon Flick at 317-921-5945.
A $25 donation will pay for:
– A gas card to help men get to and from work, training, or school
– Pampers and other baby supplies
A $60 donation will pay for:
– A monthly bus pass so fathers can travel to and from work, training, or school
– Dinner for 15 fathers and their families at one Family Night
A $100 donation will pay for:
– A set of High School Equivalency (HSE) preparation materials and the HSE testing fees
A $250 donation will pay for:
– High School Equivalency (HSE) Special Accommodations eligibility testing for individuals with learning disabilities
– Forklift operation, basic computer skills, or vocational certification class
A $360 donation will pay for:
– 10 hours of parenting classes
– One month of housing for a homeless father
A $1,000 donation will pay for:
– One participant to complete the five-week Fatherhood Development Workshop
Making a Donation:
You can use your credit card to donate by clicking the JustGive icon below or write a check payable to Fathers and Families Resource/Research Center, Inc. Please send all checks to 2835 North Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Donate men’s clothing suitable for young fathers to wear as they seek employment. Clothing may be new or second-hand, as long as it is clean, in good condition, and suitable for a young man.
Give your time and talent to the Center by volunteering. Be a speaker, provide transportation to work or job interviews, court hearings, GED test sites, deliver recruiting brochures, or help with special projects.
Donate By Searching the Web:
When you search the Internet by using GoodSearch.com as your search engine, revenue is generated for Fathers and Families. GoodSearch is powered by Yahoo! and has a unique social mission to generate funds for nonprofit organizations throughout the nation. If 100 people make just two searches a day, Fathers and Families Center could earn $730 each year.